We are delighted to have been awarded English Hair & Beauty Aesthetic Clinic of the Year 2023
Experience for yourself our award winning service
Over the last few years, this has become one of our more popular treatments
Dermal Filler in certain cases can be an alternative to a surgical rhinoplasty.
It is a simple 15 to 30-minute procedure giving:
- Instant dramatic results
- It is non-invasive
- Minimal downtime
- Results last up to 8 to 10 months
Who is suitable for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)?
clients who are do not want to have traditional surgery and who want correction of
- Slight deformities
- Slight asymmetry
- A nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty
- correcting some deformities of the nose
- A slightly crooked nose
- Hook shaped noses that need straightening
- A softening of a bump on the bridge of the nose
- A reduction of a nasal tip droop
- Topical anaesthetic cream will be applied for 20-30 minutes prior to the treatment
- Dermal filler is injected in small amounts and in precise locations into your nasal areas
- The filler does not migrate or lump together in the tissues and when it does break down, 8 to 10 months later, it does so symmetrically and evenly
Advantages of having a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Instant result
- Simple procedure
- Quick procedure … however it does require a high level of expertise from Dr Bassi, our cosmetic physician
- You can return to work the next day
- No general anaesthetic
- No prolonged healing.
- No surgery … No hospital stays … No time off work … No long recovery period …!
- An affordable option compared to traditional rhinoplasty
Surgical Rhinoplasty … £5000 to £6000
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty … £250 to £300
If you have always wanted to give your nose a different look but would not dream of having normal surgery …than this procedure is for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Summary of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Procedure
I have visited Dr Bassi twice in the last few months and I always leave happy and feeling much more confident than when I entered the surgery. Dr Bassi always gives great advice on what he thinks would work best and the results haven’t disappointed me yet. I would highly recommend his clinic and have low doubt I’ll be back again in the future.
Was very nervous on my first trip but was put at ease straight away, Mel who looks after you before and after your appointment is so friendly and professional. Dr B is a true pro I love my treatments and would never EVER go any where else, I’m 58 and get fabulous compliments all the time but no one as ever said wheat gave you done!! Amazing find Thank you
Sarah really is the best, you won't find anyone that will genuinely care about your skin more. I'm so glad I found her and have her in my life. I cannot recommend this lady enough.
I would highly recommend Sarah for all the treatments! She is such a perfectionist and uses the best products. Sarah makes you feel so comfortable and welcome and she always goes above and beyond! Thank you for evertying
Sarah Hill is fantastic, my skin has never felt so good since Sarah Hill has been doing my skin treatments. Sarah is brilliant at what she does and goes through with you each treatment before she does them. Sarah is so professional and very good and her job.
Sarah is such a lovely and caring person. I highly recommend her and the skin clinic too. She is so friendly too and nothing is to much trouble for Sarah to help you.
Dr Bassi and Mel make a fab team! They make you feel at ease and comfortable the moment you meet them. Everything is explained in the finest detail and any concerns are answered honestly. Dr Bassi works to the highest standard to get the best results.
Would highly recommend, fantastic doctor, fantastic staff. I am absolutely over the moon with my results. My treatment has made a huge difference to me. Thank you so much